HTML/JAVASCRIPT

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

DATING TIPS...PART 1

Tip#1 Stop inviting men/women that u JUST met to your house. GET TO KNOW THEM FIRST!!! And u complain about stalkers. Smh. Get a clue!
Tip#2 CRAZY people are attractive too. So get over their looks and watch the signs! It confused the hell outta me. PAY ATTENTION!!
Tip #3 Money & GOOD sex may GET a person. But even THAT gets old.  What qualities/attributes do you have to KEEP them? BETTER YOURSELF!

Tip #4 Let HER give YOU a pet name, not create your own. She doesn't want to call u what the LAST chic did if it isn't your name. Come on now!

Tip #5 GOOD sex really ISN'T that hard to find, MENTAL STIMULATION IS. We compliment your sex game in order to motivate you to put forth MORE effort! Reverse psychology. Lol

Tip #6 "You're the BEST I EVER had." Translation: You're the best I ever had since the LAST time I had sex." Hahaha....Be MORE than just sex!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment